While online, I came across the website clothes4souls and was completely drawn to the whole concept of the Soles4Souls organization. With my strong passion for helping others and giving back, and after looking through the pictures and reading blogs about the destination trips that people take to distribute the shoe and clothes collected by the organization to third world countries, I knew I wanted to be a part of it! That is why I have decided to be a part of the distribution trip on September 26th-30th, 2011 to Haiti.
On this trip I will be washing feet, sizing for shoes, then placing brand new shoes on children and adults that may have never had their very own pair of shoes before! I am very excited about this opportunity that I believe God placed on my heart to be a part of.
51 more days until my new exciting adventure!!
http://www.soles4souls.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment